domingo, 2 de novembro de 2008

Noah and the Whale

Uma amiga minha "viciada" em música (também eu estou a começar a ficar), deu-me a conhecer este grupo inglês "Noah and the Whale". Nunca tinha ouvido falar, mas assim que ouvi a primeira música fiquei "in love" com esta banda..

Fica aqui a letra da música "5 years time":
Oh well in five years time we could be walking round a zoo
With the sun shining down over me and you
And there’ll be love in the bodies of the elephants too
And I’ll put my hands over your eyes, but you’ll peep through

And there’ll be sun sun sun
All over our bodiesAnd sun sun sunAll down our necks (?)
And sun sun sun
All over our faces
And sun sun sun

So what the heck

Cos I’ll be laughing at all your silly little jokes
And we’ll be laughing about how we used to smoke
All those stupid little cigarettes
And drink stupid wine
Cos it’s what we needed to have a good time

And it was fun fun fun
When we were drinking
It was fun fun fun
When we were drunk
And it was fun fun fun
When we were laughing
It was fun fun fun
Oh it was fun

Oh well I look at you and say
It’s the happiest that I’ve ever been
And I’ll say I no longer feel I have to be James Dean
And she’ll say
Yah well I feel all pretty happy too
And I’m always pretty happy when I’m just kicking back with you

And it’ll beLove love love
All through our bodies
And love love love
All through our minds
And it be Love love love
All over her face
And Love love love
All over mine

Although maybe all these moments are just in my head
I’ll be thinking ‘bout them as I’m lying in bed
And all that I believe (?) might never really come true
But in my mind I’m havin’ a pretty good time with you

Oh

Five years time
I might not know you
Five years time
We might not speak
OhIn five years time
We might not get along
In five years time
You might just prove me wrong

Oh there’ll be love love....



beijinhos e bom domingo!

5 comentários:

_+*Ælitis*+_ disse...

Ouvi a musica aqui no teu blog... delicatessen :)

Beijo meu ♥,

A Elite

_+*Ælitis*+_ disse...

(o jeitinho meio guitarra meio cavaquinho faz-me ligeiramente lembrar o Jack Johnson)

Maria disse...

Também não conhecia.. mas fica logo no ouvido..:)
bjnho.

Carla disse...

É uma música que entra facilmente no ouvido ...

bj

' Claudjinha disse...

não substituas a amy winehouse :P