segunda-feira, 24 de novembro de 2008

"Never Leave Your Heart Alone"

"Never Leave Your Heart Alone" - BUTTERFLY BOUCHER

And it's open
For distraction
You found all the words you need
Well I found nothing
I just grumble
'cause I don't know what I feel

The moral to the story goes
Never leave your heart
Never leave your heart... alone

Run for shelter
An umbrella
Fights the rain but not the wind
And I'd be silly
To start preaching
'cause I don't know which point to make!

The moral to the story goes
Never leave your heart
In a box
Locked up
With cold cold ice
Never leave your heart
...Never leave your heart... alone

Am I frozen?
But it's summer!
Is that rain or is that me?
Yes I'm melting
Please be happy
One day soon
We might just swim

Lindaa a música, a fazer-me lembrar os episódios da "Anatomia de Grey" que ando a rever, adoro a série, não me canso mesmo de ver e rever cada episódio.

beijocaa**

4 comentários:

Carla disse...

Foi serie que nunca ma chamou à atenção...mas sei que tem uma grande banda sonora ...

bj

Micas disse...

A musica é bonita... Mas não sabia da serie!!

Beijinho****

Anónimo disse...

Tambem adoro Anatomia de Grey :D

Beijinho *

Anónimo disse...

´tb gost bstant d "Anatomia de Grey" ...e adoro a músika =D...
bjs bjs

P.S: deixei-t um desafio no meu blog =D