domingo, 1 de maio de 2011

Momentos musicais #18 (Queima 2011)

David Fonseca - Hold Still


In this little town
cars they don't slow down
The lonely people here
s Into their lonely hear
They throw lonely star
ets
watch the traffic lights

I
nna set it straight I wanna
I drift on Christmas nights
I w
a make it right
But girl you're so far away
I'm so close, I'm just a small step behind y
Oh, hold still for a moment and I'll find yo
uou girl And I could hold you if you just stood still I jaywalk through this town
miss the autumn roar I roam
I drop leaves on the ground But lonely people here Just gaze their eyes on air And
through traffic lights I fade through Christmas nights I wanna set it straight I wanna make it right
eel you all around me boy
But man you're so far away Oh, I'll hold still for a moment so you'll find me You're so close, I can
fI know you're somewhere out there I know you're somewhere out there Oh, hold still for a moment and I'll find you
moment so you'll find me I'm so close, I'm j
You're so close, I can feel you all around me And I could hold you if you just stood still Oh, I'll hold still for
aust a small step behind you I know you're somewhere out there I know you're somewhere out there
I know you're somewhere out there
Decidi por uma música relativa a cada dia de queima que vá. Em princípio vou hoje ver David Fonseca, por isso aqui fica.
beijinho**

Sem comentários: